7.07.2010

Third Wedding Anniversary

July 7th, 2010 is our third wedding anniversary. A miracle happened on this day. God has given us the most precious gift ever! I found out that I was pregnant on this day at 4.30am. I remember the time clearly because that was when my hubby finished watching World Cup 2010. His favorite team (Holland) was playing and they won the match! My hubby sneaked into our bedroom again to go back to sleep, and that was when I woke up, went to toilet, and did a pregnancy test. I had been waiting for this day to witness God's miracle since two months ago. Yes, two months ago, I heard God was whispering at my ear saying that a precious gift would be given to me on my third wedding anniversary. HE really gives me the gift that I had been looking forward to! I did cry while holding my pregnancy test that showed it was positive. I quickly ran to my hubby and hugged him, still with tears of happiness. Thank you God for this amazing miracle! I will definitely take care of this precious gift very well ^^

-Abbie-

No comments: