5.24.2008

Trip in Japan: @ Nikko

We visited Nikko, a city nearby Tokyo (around 3 hours drive from Tokyo), on May 24th 2008. It's a nice place to relax and enjoy the real Japan.

I like these last pictures. When I was younger, I saw this ducky-boat for the first time in Sarangan, a small village near my hometown in Indonesia. I was thinking, how wonderful it would be if I was riding it with my loved one. Many times when I was visiting Sarangan again, the lake was always dry. So, the ducky-boat was not able to sail. I thought I wasn't able to ride this ducky-boat for the rest of my life. And, I was so happy when I saw this ducky-boat again in Japan! This time I didn't need to think twice, I nagged my hubby to ride it with me! Childish? Yes, I know I was. But, I didn't care, I was happy!

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyaa kyaaa!!
so wonderful story! :p

Anonymous said...

I love your love story...
hmm new stories ?? or new vacation ??
v^o^)