12.22.2008

Trip in China: @ Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai


On 22-28 Jan 09, we decided to explore China mainland! I wanted to visit China especially Beijing since many years ago. I have been amazed by the history of China and its kingdoms. This time, during the Chinese New Year holiday, finally we managed to spare time to visit China! We went to Beijing, Xi'an, and Shanghai. We planned our own tickets, hotels, and we took land tours in China. It was an adventurous journey but it was a fruitful trip for both of us. That was the first long trip (without computer and internet connection) for us, just the two of us.



After visiting China and understanding the history of China, I learned something very important. We all now know about the great history of China because the emperors or the people who lived in that time wrote books. I'm now keeping the record of my life journey. Who knows that my life story here will be a great history 2000 years from now? ^_^

-Abbie-

No comments: